Are you searching for the Best Career Path in the field of Receptionist? Then Huntjobz.com is the best platform for you to Lighten up your Future. Here we are publishing all the latest Receptionist Jobs in UAE. Once you make the right decision, the universe conspires to make it happen. Apply now for the job title you love most.
A Receptionist should aware of the overall Nature of the particular Organization. They should Receive and greet the visitors, welcoming, announcing and directing them appropriately. Maintain and monitor employee and department Directories. Record the details. Managing all incoming phone calls. Receiving and sorting daily mail. With training and experience, you could move into a senior receptionist or personal assistant (PA) role. Working As a Receptionist is the job without any mental stress and provides a good work-life balance.
Receptionist Interview Questions
- Do you enjoy interacting with the public?
- How did you add value to your role as a receptionist?
- What were your primary responsibilities?
- Tell me about your previous work experience as a receptionist.
- How many people on average did you interact with on a daily basis?
- Why are you choosing a Receptionist Job?
- How much salary are you expecting?
- Commercial awareness (or business acumen) is about knowing how a business or industry works and what makes a company trick.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Good in Teamwork.
- Negotiation and persuasion.
- Perseverance and motivation.
Latest Receptionist Jobs in UAE –
Huntjobz.com not hiring directly, but we are opening a door to your bright future. Once you click on the Job title, then we will redirect you to the recruiting Company’s career page.