Are you searching for the Best Career Path in the field of Nursing? Then Huntjobz.com is the best platform for you to Lighten up your Future. Here we are publishing all the latest Nursing Jobs in UAE. Once you make the right decision, the universe conspires to make it happen. Apply now for the job title you love most.
Nurses plan and provide excellent service and medical care to the patients in the hospital. They should take care of patients. And want to treat them both physically and mentally to overcome the diseases. The average salary for a Registered Nurse is AED4, 090 per month in the United Arab Emirates. Every Nurse was drawn to Nursing. Because of a desire to care, to serve, or to Help. Go ahead with the opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assessing Nursing Care
- Checking patient samples, pulses, temperature, and blood pressure
- Supervise junior staff
- Administrate and monitoring medication intravenous infusions
- Providing pre and post Operation care
- Writing Records
- Providing emotional support to patients and relatives
- Organizing workloads
Requirements for Nurses
- Caring and Compassionate nature.
- Good Health and fitness
- Observation Skills
- Ability to use Initiative
- Excellent teamwork and people skills
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deal with Emotionally charged and pressured situations.
Latest Nursing Jobs in UAE – July 2020
There are currently no vacancies.
Huntjobz.com not hiring directly, but we are opening a door to your bright future. Once you click on the Job title, then we will redirect you to the recruiting Company’s career page.