Flydubai Job Vacancies – Apply Now
Working with Flydubai is not a job. This is an opportunity to make your career progress with a company that you care about your professional development as you do. We give all the tools to help you work and teach new skills. To help you learn about training, learning, leadership development, e-learning portal for you, and Microsoft from time to time management, there are different portfolios
You have an opportunity to progress in your career and you can enjoy a comprehensive package when you work in flydubai. The share you are applying to the limit and quality of the benefits varies depending on the experience you are making.
These benefits are usually as follows:
- Competitive tax payers against similar industries in Europe and North America There will also be a floating recruitment policy on floats every year.
- A home loan as part of your monthly pay.
- Comprehensive medical insurance for employees and their families.
- Annual Education Allowance for Children in Schools
- In addition to flight benefits in other partner airlines, unlimited discounted floodboards tickets to employees and their immediate family.
- Limited range of discounts and offers on local goods and services.
- A number of sports and social clubs to become part of.
- Continuing training programs for continuous study and growth.
- At least 21 working days of the annual leave along with public holidays.
- According to the UAE Labor Code, the service for the first five years is calculated as 21 days basic salary, at the end of the service gratuity, 30 days basic salary per year over 5 years.
- UAE Government and Pension Scheme for GCC nationals
Click here to check job openings