- The employee shall be banned from acting adversely to the duties of his job or behave indecently in contradiction with the general morals and job requirements and integrity.
- The employee shall not carry out a third party paid or unpaid job even after the official working hours unless permission from the Director General is obtained.
- The employee must not have any personal interest or brokerage in business or contracts relating to the Organization operations, which fall within the scope of his jurisdictions.
- The employee must maintain the organization’s property and not disclose any trade secret, which he may view by virtue of his job whether confidential in nature or governed by instructions issued to him.
1. Recommendation and Reward System (SRS)
Dubai Customs urges all workers to value their thoughts and recommendations, which may create business, lessen costs, increment wage or enhance benefit advertising. A Suggestion and Reward System (SRS) through which proposals are submitted and considered and representatives are compensated has been presented.
Representatives Appreciation and Encouragement Guide’ destinations:
Urge representatives to enhance execution.
Make fair rivalry atmosphere among workers.
Exhibit employees` recognized analyses as to make utilization of them.
Acknowledge employees` endeavors meaning to the authoritative advancement.
Create corporate reliability and empower cooperation.
Representatives contend to win the title of “recognized worker” by being named by their areas of expertise as indicated by the accompanying classes:
3. Annual Reward Ceremony
The organization organizes annual reward ceremony for rewarding employees including a number of distinguished categories and business units.
Register Your CV Dubai Customs Jobs to Click here>>