Getting to / from airport
- Parking area with a capacity for 1000 public cars
- City Bus Service: Bus 901 to Abu Dhabi city operates every hour
- Car Rental Service: Private Cars available (Hertz, Budget, Payless & Europcar)
- General Taxi Service: Auto Taxi Available (Fast and National Taxi Company). Located outside the arrival halls of Terminals 1 and 2.
- Prepaid Taxi Service: Available
Airport Facilities & Services
- Toilets: Located throughout the airport. Toilet facilities for the disabled are also available.
- Baby Care Rooms: Not available
- Internet: Free WI-FI is available plus 65 free internet kiosks are installed across all terminals.
- Currency Exchange – 24 hours service – all major currencies are accepted
- T1 Landside – At the arrival hall
- T1 Departure check-in area near Gate 1
- T1 Transit – 2 money exchange near Gate 5 & 6
- T2 Landside – At the arrival hall area
- T2 Landside – National Bank of Abu Dhabi counter provides money exchange services
- Public telephones: Located throughout the airport
- ATMs: Located at the Arrivals & Departure hall.
- Tourism information: Information is located in the Arrivals hall for hotel bookings.
- Baggage Trolleys located in the Departures and Arrivals halls. Free of charge.
- Meet and Assist: Golden Class is a personalized paid ‘Meet & Assist’ service operated by Pearl Assist, available to both arriving and departing guest(s), regardless of their class of travel, which offers additional exclusivity for guest(s) travelling through Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Jet Airways is now hiring freshers and experienced cabin crew. Male and female candidates (freshers) may walk-in for an interview at any of the below mentioned locations and take advantage of this exciting career opportunity or apply online. Candidates interested to apply for Mumbai may send their detailed resume at email@example.com.For other locations, please apply with a detailed resume at firstname.lastname@example.org, Interested candidates may apply with a detailed resume at email@example.com